Cough is the natural method through which the body tries to get rid of the accumulated mucus or phlegm from the lungs.
Colds and coughs can be harmless, but it can be very bothersome to sneeze and cough all the time. Coughing is annoying even to people surrounding us, and it can prevent us from concentrating.
Despite the fact that it can be very unpleasant, dealing with a cold is quite easy nowadays. Nevertheless, it can be irritating at nights, since it keeps you awake. Children are more susceptible to colds and coughs since they have a weak immune system.
Cough syrups are tasty and sweet, but all they do is restrain the signals’ pathway in the brain which stimulates serious coughing. Nearly all syrups contain dextromethorphan and codeine.
These make you fall asleep fast but come with a number of side effects like headaches, drowsiness, and rapid heartbeat.
Our suggestion is to try natural homemade wraps in place of taking cough syrups.
HONEY GINGER WRAPS
Honey is a remedy for a number of ailments. This includes general detoxification and treatments for dry skin. However, honey can also be used to soothe colds, because of its ability to remove mucus from the lungs. Honey is a safe treatment for both children and adults.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY GINGER WRAPS
It is very fast and easy to make these wraps and you will only need a couple of simple items. Some people prefer using tin toil for the wrap.
- Coconut oil
- Mix the honey and the flour into a paste, but make an attempt not to touch it. Add some coconut oil and some fresh ginger juice and then re-roll this mixture in flour.
- Put the paste on a napkin and wrap it with the help of a gauze.
- Place the wrap on your back or chest and fasten it with a bandage. Next, put on your pajamas and you can go to sleep.
- If the wrap is for a child, make sure to put it 2 or 3 hours prior to going to bed.
An adult can sleep with the wrap, but you need to know that it will make you sweat. This treatment has no side-effects, but be cautious if using it with kids since the wrap might cause an irritating effect on their gentle skin.
Rachel Lim, form Singapore used this wraps on her child and she shared her experience on Facebook, affirming its immense effectiveness.
She used tin toil for her wraps. Her child used to begin coughing 2 or 3 hours before bed. He coughed profusely and also whined. She adds that after putting a foil on him, which she kept for 4 hours, she didn’t hear him cough, he didn’t have nasal congestion or phlegm.
Ginger, like the honey, is also a powerful treatment or coughs. It soothes sore throaty and also relieves chest congestion.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.